If you don't know what this is about yet, see my previous post as well.
So they e-mailed me back on my complaint. Here are the other things I had to know and the promo DID NOT SAY: you have to order at least $20 worth of a product to get the code to apply and it only applies to one product. Are you kidding me??? So they have all these details and NONE of this is on the promo I received in the mail or on their website (which has a help section I went to that explained none of this). And of course, because none of this was explained, the code has expired and I cannot try to buy $20 worth of a product. ARGH! I am already seeking another venue to do what I want to do.
3 comments:
Oh my. That's so annoying. I hate it when I spend hours on a project only to find out it was completely pointless. :( You have every right to be mad, and thanks for spreading the word about Shutterfly. I won't be doing business with them if it's going to be that complicated. Businesses need to be forthright with information.
I print a lot of pictures through Walgreen's, because they have discounts and freebies regularly. I got a free 8x10 last week, and this week their deal is 25% off all prints and photo gifts.
I think they are doing a horrible job over at Shutterfly. They need to include what can and can't be used with the code. What a way to sucker people. If they are going to use these practices then I don't want to use them.
See my most recent post. They did make it right and I have to give them credit for doing what was right. Yay!
Post a Comment