Please, Help Me! I Need Rosey!

I'm doing another of Mama Kat's prompts today: "An invention you'd like to see created."



Rosey the Robot!!!!!  Seriously, I so many times actually say to Roger, "I need a Rosey."  When I was a child, I liked watching The Jetsons but I'll admit, even though I liked Rosey, I never got it.  Rosey was just a fun side character.  But now that I take care of my own home--I GET it!  We all need a Rosey!  Between taking care of kiddos, cleaning the house and feeding your family, mommies know they so need Rosey!

So here's my future dream, to find this commercial on TV:

"Tired?  Wasted?  Can't get up off the couch 'cause you've chased munchkins all day?  Dinner late again?  Well, look no further, we've got a personal maid for you!  Rosey the Robot!  You never thought she'd be real?  Well, she is!  She cleans the kitchen, she vacuums the living room, she makes your bed...and your children's beds!  She takes out the trash, she draws a bath, she can even drive the car.  With Rosey, you'll never be late for dinner again!  She's easily programmable and even makes a great friend!  And she's cost effective.  Rosey is valued at $10,000, but order now and you'll get Rosey for $29.99.  That's $29.99!  Order now and we'll even throw in a dog walking treadmill!  So call now!"

*Sigh* Now that's a dream.  What would I do with all the free time Rosey would give me?  Hum...I'll have to resort to my good friend Tevye's wisdom in the song "If I were a Rich Man":

"If I were rich, I'd have the time that I lack
To sit in the synagogue and pray.
And maybe have a seat by the Eastern wall.
And I'd discuss the holy books with the learned men, several hours every day.
That would be the sweetest thing of all."

5 comments:

amanda said...

I am so writing this prompt asap! I want a transporter!

Carissa said...

Ooooo...I want that, too!!!! (Amanda, we are such Geeks :-D).

Michele said...

I'm with ya on that! I could so use a Rosey too!

~Julia said...

I would purchase your product in a heartbeat. In fact, I don't know a mom out there who wouldn't!

SisterSister said...

My dream come true :)

hi from mk's

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Mommy Musings | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger