Babee Tenda Feeding Table

We bought a Babee Tenda Feeding Table before Alexis was born.  I really loved the concept and the versatility of the table.  Well, I am still in love with it today!  Of all the purchases we made for Alexis, this table has been my number one favorite.  It is a bit expensive (we got ours on sale) and I know people sell them on ebay for cheaper than the retail price.  Anyway, today we made a transition and it made me once again so happy with our Babee Tenda Table.

So, here's how we've used the table.  First, it has a chair in it that you can lean back so that an infant can sit up in it.  We used our table first as a place for Alexis to sit up with her toys.  It was great because she was confined, but you could also roll the table right up to the couch and she was eye level with you.


The next step was when she actually began to eat.  It was so easy to feed her right at our level, in the living room or at the table (did I mention the Babee Tenda has wheels--great feature!  Oh, and it can fold up, too, to transport).


Of course, we went from feeding her ourselves to Alexis feeding herself.


I was so pleased with the Babee Tenda Table through all this time.  It's stable with four legs, it moves around in a snap, it buckles around her waist to support her, it has a foot rest that was removable when she got to the climbing stage and a chair cover that is machine washable.  And now...the Babee Tenda Table also transforms from a feeding table to a desk.  Alexis has decided she wants to sit in a chair at the table for meal times now, so today I changed the feeding table into a desk.  It came with a board that you can put on it that is a chalk board on one side and a white board on the other.  I bought some Crayola whiteboard crayons (didn't know they existed, happened upon them), put the white board side on the Babee Tenda Table and Alexis loved it!  She had a blast today coloring on her table and wiping it off.  I can see this desk in use for quite a while.



All this to say, the Babee Tenda Table has been worth it every step of the way.  I'd purchase it again in a heartbeat.  (Oh, and it also came with the chair that you see in the pictures above).

(Side note: We also have a Babee Tenda Crib.  I like that, too.  Granted, I like the table even more, but the crib has served us well.  My favorite feature of the crib is that it has a door in the side that you can open.  It's also a drop side crib, but made with secure metal parts, not the plastic like has been recalled like crazy.  In fact Babee Tenda has never had a recall.  The drop sides have saved my back and the door in the side of the crib was perfect for rubbing the back of a sick baby.  The crib is still a crib, but like the table, it is designed to grow with a family.  It turns into a toddler bed and then after that, a day bed.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Mommy Musings | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger