Nap Time Triumph!

I finally decided I had to teach Alexis to sleep in her crib for naps. I have just loved holding her so much that I've let her sleep in my arms most of the time. So yesterday I was determined: I created a nap schedule and then rocked her in the glider, then put her in the crib for each nap. I expected it to be a battle; I figured she would be pretty upset. But lo and behold, it went off easily! The second nap she woke up during and cried a little, but I gave her a paci and out she went again (she loves to suck herself to sleep). Wow. I am amazed and overjoyed! I now have a child who can nap in her crib!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Mommy Musings | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger