The Impulsive Joy of Crying


Sometimes I love Alexis so much I feel like my heart will burst. It's then that I suddenly have to cry a little. I am so thankful for my little girl! I just am overwhelmed sometimes that God has blessed me so much. It happened again today. I was just holding her, she was sitting on my lap, and I was looking at the precious fuzz on the back of her neck and thought how awesome it was that she was created from two tiny cells. And I got teary. God is so good! What can I do but be filled with emotion for my God when I stare at my little girl?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen, I know exactly what you mean! I didn't get to talk to you at church yesterday but congrats to you, Roger, and Alexis on her dedication! Kind of cool we got to share the day!

Carissa said...

Congrats to you, too! I'm sorry I didn't get to talk to you, either. With family here, we were all over the place!

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Mommy Musings | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger