To God Be the Glory!

Alexis is fine!!! God has answered all our prayers and the prayers of our friends! When we went to Scottish Rite today we were informed that the doctors felt no hip click. When they reviewed her sonogram pictures, they said the sonogram looked like a normal 2 month old's hips. Praise to the Lord alone!

I am awed by God's answer to our prayers! I prayed for Alexis the way I pray for anything like this. I remember Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego saying to King Nebuchadnezzar, "
If we are thrown into the blazing furnace, the God we serve is able to save us from it, and he will rescue us from your hand, O king. But even if he does not, we want you to know, O king, that we will not serve your gods or worship the image of gold you have set up" (Daniel 3:17-18). To God, I say, "I know you can take this suffering away. I trust you. But even if you choose not to, I will praise your name!" This time, God provided the miracle and for that, I give Him all praise and all glory! God alone deserves the credit for the gift of Alexis' health!

Psalm 2

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praising our Lord with you!!!!
Amber Aker

Diana said...

YEAH! I'm so glad! Praise the Lord!

Unknown said...

How wonderful, Praise the Lord!

Anonymous said...

I'm grinning so big, I think my face might explode! Praise the Lord, indeed!!!

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Mommy Musings | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger