My Fount of Many Spittings

So one of the nicknames I've developed for Alexis is "the fount of many spittings" making a play on words for, of course, fount of many blessings :-D Our girl can spit! I know babies spit, but man, I didn't realize she would spit this much! Today she was like a virtual spring. I just watched it flow and flow...and then gave my fount a bath. A couple days ago I went out and bought a ten pack of bibs. I always looked at those packs and thought, "Who needs that many bibs? Come on!" Now I get it. We can go through almost ten in a day!!!

I leave you with a pic of my cute spitter in her Valentine's Day outfit. What a sweet heart!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I love it! "The fount of many spittings!" I remember going out and buying a big package of bibs, too. I also had a burp cloth almost permanently attached to my shoulder for the first several months of her life. It only gets worse as the teething commences. L could go through a bib in half an hour!

Alexis is adorable in her V-Day dress. :)

Carissa said...

Oh dear...More spittings! I've been warned about the drool. This is going to be interesting.

Unknown said...

I loved this post and I totally remember those days! She looks so cute all dressed up in her Valentines outfit! It was good to see you on Sunday!

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Mommy Musings | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger