A Precious Hand in Mine
A couple days ago when I was working, a mom and her little girl came to the school. I'm not sure why they were there, but that isn't important for my story. I saw the mom and the little girl, who I think was probably around three years old, walking. The mom proceeded to go into a building, but the little girl went a different direction, the same direction I was going. Having not noticed mom was not with her, she reached up to take my hand, thinking I was mom :-D I felt this sweet little hand and looked down, then directed her to her mother who was calling her name. It was a small incident, hardly noteworthy, except that it gave me precious thoughts of the future when Alexis and I will walk hand in hand. Oh how I love her as a tiny baby, with sweet tiny hands. But how I also long for the time we will walk together and form a more complex relationship than we have now. I think I shall cherish that time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment