Good Night's Sleep

So I've discovered Alexis can sleep really well when she sleeps on me!!! We were both so zonked tonight that I fell asleep on the couch with Alexis laying across my belly. She slept for five hours that way...and so did I! I wonder if she slept so well because she felt so safe and secure being in her mommy's arms. Now all I need is a crib that is person shaped, warm and moves up and down to simulate breathing. Anyone got one? :-D

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Aly loved sleeping like that too! Sometimes it was the only way we could get her to sleep! She is so precious, you are truly very blessed!

Oh, thank you so much for your very sweet card. I got it on a day when I really needed it, thank you!

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Mommy Musings | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger