Thanksgiving Activity #1: Sticker Scene (and Prayer)

Just like Halloween, I have planned Thanksgiving activities/crafts for every day this week.  Today Alexis and I created pictures by drawing and adding stickers.  This is an easy and fun craft especially for littles.  I purchased some Autumn stickers, got out some Fall colored construction paper and some markers and showed Alexis how to combine the stickers and drawing to create a picture.  She had so much fun making her picture.

Supplies

My Scene

Alexis' Scene

The other Thanksgiving activity we will start tonight is praying and thanking God for various blessings this week.  I found a little booklet online and we are going to do one page a day as an activity to help us think of our blessings and then we'll take time to pray.  So excited I found this booklet!  You can download it here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Mommy Musings | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger