Another post of something else I love about the Fall: pumpkins! I love Fall colors. The combination of oranges, yellows, reds and browns is just something I'm attracted to. And for some reason, I find pumpkins and squashes and gourds to be attractive. Maybe I'm weird. I've also always loved still life paintings. I guess a lot of people would think they are boring, but I like them. I like the pausing to really look at and consider what is around us. We run so fast through life, we rarely truly appreciate. Still life is that moment to look and think about what we see rather than run on past. And as a Christian, I also appreciate what God has given to us.
So, here are some pics of pumpkins and the like I have taken pictures of just because I love the shapes and colors God designed in them:
And, of course, I had to hug a pumpkin. Go ahead and love your pumpkins this Fall!
0 comments:
Post a Comment