I adore Fall. It's my favorite season. I get a thrill when that first chilly wind blows and you smell Fall on the air. There are many reasons I love Fall and I wanted to share one of them today: monarch butterflies. There are many pretty butterflies in the world, but I am drawn to monarchs. I think it might be because a monarch has the perfect Fall color. I love the color combination of orange, yellow, brown and red. Fall colors always make me smile. Monarchs flutter through Texas at just the right time to complement the season. This is one of the reasons I love living in Texas--we are on the monarch traveling route down to Mexico. So when the monarchs come, I can't help but take pictures of them. Here are some of my favorite photos of them that showcase the beauty God designed in them:
I also caught this photo of a little bee and had to include it as I loved how the photo turned out!
I love monarchs so much, I have my own pretend monarch in a jar. I wouldn't want to entrap a real one, of course, and even if it isn't real, I still smile every time it flies around its jar :-) (If you want one, check them out
here!)
1 comments:
Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment