So you get an empty tissue box and decorate it. I think in the above picture they wrapped them with paper. We skipped that part. Instead, I gave her dot stickers (some are stuck to the picture above) and she put them on the boxes. I took some white card stock, traced the opening of the box, cut it in half lengthwise and then cut the teeth for her. We glued them inside. The eyes are from egg cartons (I save tissue boxes and egg cartons--They can be used for so many crafts!). You color a circle with a marker in the middle of the eyes for the pupil. We found taping the eyes to the boxes worked better than glue. And voila, fun monsters!
Alexis has decided one is a paper monster and the other a napkin monster. We cut up napkin and paper for them to eat :-D
An idea to modify this craft if you don't want to do Halloween or monsters is to create animals with teeth like sharks, lions, tigers, etc. You could wrap the tissue boxes the color of the animal, add ears, snouts, etc.
Preview of Next Post: Spooky Flaps House and Owl Cupcakes!
0 comments:
Post a Comment