So, now that I am off for Christmas break (yay!), Alexis and I are at home together all day and I decided that I needed to find things for us to do. I remember my childhood Christmases as such fun times and I knew if I just googled a little and thought a little, I could come up with some simple toddler Christmas fun to keep us busy and happy this break. So, here are my first two installments of Mission Christmas Fun...for toddlers :-D

On Monday we went to a Christmas tree farm. We didn't go to buy a tree, but to hang out and run around. She loved it! Daddy even got to go with us because he came home early that day.

Alexis is taken with Frosty the Snowman (I am so glad she has fixated on him and
not Santa Claus), so as I was looking around the web I found
this page with a picture of a snowman and pieces of clothing for him. The activity has you cut out the clothes and put them on him to make different outfits. I decided to print the page on card stock, laminate the pieces and then put Velcro on the snowman's head and neck and then on the pieces of clothing so Alexis can exchange them. She LOVES her own Frosty the Snowman! (We also have the Frosty the Snowman show from the sixties and watched it and she loves that, too).
Today we just went to Grandma's and hung out with her and enjoyed all her pretty Christmas decorations. It was a fun outing and Alexis LOVES Granma!
Stay tuned for more Mission Christmas Fun!
0 comments:
Post a Comment