Mission Christmas Fun: Wreath

I found this craft idea also online. You take a paper plate (I bought green, because, believe it or not, it was cheaper than white--special Christmas price?), cut out the middle, and put glue all over the rest on the front. Then, you cut out squares of green and red tissue paper, crinkle them up and stick them on the plate. Voila! A Christmas wreath made by a toddler! Alexis actually wasn't so into the sticking on part. She loved the crinkling part. So she crinkled and I stuck them on. Now the wreath is hanging in our dining room making it a bit more Christmasy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We've used this technique for lots of projects! It's so much fun!! - Elizabeth.

Anna@FryeFamHappenings said...

Cute!! My toddlers have always liked to dip things like that (tissue paper, cotton balls, etc.) in a bowl of elmer's glue and then place on the paper. It is messy from the bowl to the paper, but it keeps them from using too much...and allows them to do more of the project themselves :) We haven't made these this year, and I wasn't planning on it. You might have changed my mind!!

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Mommy Musings | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger