10 Months of Joy

The beginning of my journey into motherhood may have begun with a struggle with PPD, but it hasn't ruled these amazing last ten months. My girl is 10 months old today! Wow. How time flies. I can't believe in two months it will have been a year since I gave birth. I can't tell you how many times I have held Alexis and just basked in the joy of holding a prayer fulfilled. God has blessed me in an amazing way by allowing Alexis to be in my life. As she grows, learns, discovers and changes, I just love watching her and being by her side. I like that she and I are now living life together, exploring the world together. I pray I am a godly and wise guide. I pray that as she continues to grow we are drawn close together and we share what is at the depth of my heart, my Lord and Savior. May I make every moment of every day count so that my girl knows and trusts my neverending love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Mommy Musings | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger