Halloween Photo Banner--Easy!

I subscribe to a free, fun website called How Does She?  The site offers ideas on crafting, recipes, organization, etc. Subscribing gains access to a bunch of printable files. One of them is a Halloween banner that can display photos from various Halloween years. I thought it was so cute and fun and was determined to make it this year. It is easy peasy to make.


The downloadable file contains various pieces of the banner, the "flags," years, and words if you so desire to include them. You don't have to use photos at all if you don't want to since words and letters are also provided. All I had to do was print off the flags, years and words I wanted on card stock, develop my photos, and buy cheap black ribbon at Wal-Mart. Then I put it all together as seen above.

My daughter even helped and it was fun to remember our costumes throughout the years :-)

If you would like to create your own banner, here's a direct link to the post containing the banner: Free Spooky Banner Printable. Have fun!

1 comments:

lccund2359 said...

I love this! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Mommy Musings | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger