My daughter and I were online a month ago and saw these cute pictures of front doors turned into monster doors for Halloween. She thinks monsters are so funny and so we made our own monster door. It was totally easy. I only bought crepe paper for hair--for everything else we used construction paper. She planned it as I asked her what color of hair she wanted (pink, of course!), how many monster eyes, what she wanted the eyebrows to look like, and what she wanted the mouth to look like--she wanted five teeth, five specifically :-) So then I cut and taped it all to the door. She thinks its hysterical and fun--so do I! If you are looking for something easy and fun to do to decorate for Halloween night, check this out. (I also recommend searching in Google for "monster door" to see all the fun options available).
0 comments:
Post a Comment