Valentine's Day Card for Kids and a Sweet Valentine Angel

Happy Valentine's Day!  I wanted to share a couple easy peasy crafts I made just last night.  First is the two cards I made for my daughter.  I looked at cards in the store and although they are cute, fun cards are too expensive.  So I decided I'd just make cards for her.  I found a craft online that explained how to make heart finger puppets.  I used clip art on word to find some hearts, printed them out on card stock, colored faces, glued on googly eyes and cut holes for my daughter's fingers to make the puppet feet (start with a hole punch to make cutting out the holes easier).  I wrote on the back of each--"I heart you" and "You are in my heart."  Cute, simple to make and fun to play with.  Great cards for kids or if you want, just a craft for kids to make on their own.



The second craft was one I found online--an adorable Valentine angel.  You print a file out, cut out the parts and then assemble using only tape (I used both regular and double sided).  Quick, easy and so very cute!  You can find the downloadable file here.  (Note the owner of the site also has created a Christmas and wedding angel.)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Mommy Musings | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger