Alexis and I made Valentine's Day cards last week. While doing so, I came up with an easy craft/card idea. It was so easy to make--we were only using supplies we had on hand.
For the craft, you need muffin cups, construction paper, glue, heart stickers or paper hearts and markers. The muffin cups make the blooms of the flowers. You can draw stems with the markers. I drew a face in each muffin cup and used small heart stickers for the mouths. I glued paper hearts to the picture and turned them into butterflies and bees using markers. I then went to the internet to find fun Valentine phrases referring to flowers and found two: "I'd always pick you!" and "My love for you is never out of season!" I chose to use the latter, but I liked both. Below is my Valentine flower picture.
Alexis had her own fun emulating my card and making flowers on her card for grandma:
An easy and fun Valentine's Day craft!
0 comments:
Post a Comment