What a sweet sweet face! It's so hard to take pics of the wee ones when all they want to do is run run run! You can see the "fight or flight" on her face, obviously there was much MORE available for her to do than just sit on pumpkins all day, MOM. Great post! So many good choices over at Mama Kat's this week.
This is my blog to share about anything and everything mommy! Feel free to enjoy following me on my mommy journey and to comment, encourage and pray as you feel led along the way.
I have been married for thirteen years and I am the mother of two daughters. I'm taking a break from being a teacher at a Christian school to be a stay-at-home mom. Most importantly, I'm a dedicated Follower of Christ.
5 comments:
Love it! And I love you too! Great poem and great pic!
Just stopping by from Mama Kat's. Adorable picture and cute haiku :)
What a sweet sweet face! It's so hard to take pics of the wee ones when all they want to do is run run run! You can see the "fight or flight" on her face, obviously there was much MORE available for her to do than just sit on pumpkins all day, MOM. Great post! So many good choices over at Mama Kat's this week.
So cute! That is one big pile of pumpkins! Great poem and great picture!
So many pumpkins, so little time. How cute she is.
Post a Comment