Foam Stickers Rock!

This summer has been the summer of figuring out fun things for Alexis to do. I saw these foam stickers in Wal-Mart and bought them for a Fourth of July craft. Easy: Just gave Alexis the foam stickers and some red, white and blue paper. Here are some pics below:


You could tape the paper together to make a Fourth of July Banner and hang it up on a wall for your child, maybe even add a string on top to hang it from. But the best thing of all about this craft is the foam stickers! Since Alexis is 19 months old, there are, of course, many things she can't do yet, including getting stickers off a sticker sheet (some stick so well, it's hard for me to get them off!). Anyway, the foam stickers are thick and easy for her to get off the sticker sheet so she can do it all by herself. The foam stickers I got can also come off of the paper easily. This is great since Alexis doesn't want to just put a sticker on paper and leave it; she wants to take it off and on and off and on. These stickers allow her to do just that!

I got a couple other packs this week. I plan on taking them in the car when we travel. I know this will make a great traveling craft that is cheap, easy and will make for some good entertainment for a while. Here's a pic so you can see what brand of stickers I got:


(One more warning: Alexis didn't try to put them in her mouth, but always watch out for a little one trying to eat them!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Mommy Musings | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger