First Santa Visit

We went to Bass Pro Shop to visit Santa for the first time. I LOVE how Alexis looks in her beautiful Christmas dress and the Santa was very nice looking. I was afraid she'd cry, but she was fine. I held her for a bit and introduced her to Santa before she sat in his lap. She didn't smile for the picture (she was too interested in all the new things to look at) but at least she didn't bawl. We also got to ride on a Christmas carousel! (If you have a Bass Pro near you, I recommend going there. They give a free photo with Santa and there are also free crafts!) I thought this was a really fun thing to do on my birthday, spend the day with my gal and my mom celebrating a beautiful season!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Mommy Musings | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger