
We have an appointment! We go to Scottish Rite on Monday. Thanks to all those who are praying for us. Please pray that God uses the wisdom of the doctors for our little girl and that we get a good prognosis. I'm still putting Alexis in everything three month. Only two more outfits to go. On the plus side, if she has to wear bigger sizes, she can wear her cute six month stuff. It might fit awkwardly, but I still think she'll be cute!
The picture on the side is Alexis in her swing and I put the picture up to show one indication of hip dysplasia. You can see that her left leg compared to her right has an extra fold in her skin. This is typically an indication of a baby with hip dysplasia. It's also interesting to me that hip dysplasia is most common in first born girls. It's interesting how specific it is.
1 comments:
Praying for you guys!
That is weird that it is prominent in first born girls, interesting how that stuff works. I look forward to an update.
Post a Comment