Alright, so there are some baby smells that are not so great like poop. But there are so many smells that are so good. And yes, baby shampoo and lotion smells good, but I'm not talking about that. I just love my little girl's natural baby smell. I love running my nose through the fuzz on her head and breathing in her lovely baby odor. Maybe I'm weird, but I even love the smell of sour formula when she breathes in my face. I know I shouldn't like spit up, but even that is sweet essence. It's funny, because when I see other babies spit up or smell them, I truly feel repulsed. But my little girl's smell is just precious. It makes me wonder if God doesn't just make mommies' noses fall in love with their babies. I know babies know their mommies' smells, so why can't we know and cherish their smells? Makes sense to me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment