So this week is Teacher Appreciation Week. In searching for a gift for Alexis' teacher, I thought about my own time teaching. What were the gifts I really appreciated? Mugs are fine, but there are only so many you can fit in your cabinet :-) I thought about nearing the end of the school year and realized what I needed more than anything was something to keep me going. Something like my favorite drink or favorite snack would have been so refreshing. So, I decided to go that direction.
Alexis' teacher likes healthy snacks and also dark chocolate almonds. I found a printable sign online that said, "Teacher's Survival Kit." Perfect! We shopped for some snack items that Alexis' teacher would enjoy and put them in a box. I attached the sign to the top with double sided tape and then wrote a thank you note on the side of the box with a marker. On another side, I asked Alexis what she liked most about her teacher and wrote that with another marker. On a third side, Alexis drew a picture and signed her name. It was an easy project, but one I would have loved receiving as a teacher. So, if you need a quick and easy gift, go for it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment