I first made these easy starfish. I had all the ingredients already in my pantry since they are just made of salt dough. The site I found them on was about making a starfish garland, but I made them each individually for the students to take home. I do think the garland is cute, though, and might do this again for a summer garland. Click here for instructions to make them.
Next were these cute oysters with "pearls." I changed this a little from what I read online by using candy eyes instead of piping them on. You can find candy eyes in craft stores in their cake decorating aisles. These are also fun for children to join in making them. Click here for instructions to make these.
Finally I made these super easy marshmallow pops. It seriously took me maybe fifteen minutes to make all of them. I think they are adorable! Check out instructions for these pops here.
Put it all together and this is how the table decorations looked in my daughter's class. I found the fish netting at a dollar store. The best part of making all these was that the students got to take them home, thus doubling as table decorations and take-home goodies!
0 comments:
Post a Comment