Joy Jar

So, I saw this idea, liked it and decided to implement it.  A Joy Jar is a jar you fill with slips of paper that record all the good things that have happened throughout the year.  You then pick an annual time when you read the slips of paper.  Most people said they read them on New Year's Eve.  That makes sense.  However, I decided that our jar would be God-focused, so I decided we'd read them two times a year at Easter and Christmas.  I think we'll read them and then pray thanking God for all He's done for us, how we've seen his blessings in our lives.

Here's the jar with the slips of paper to write our joyful blessings on:


I also put this sticker on the top to emphasize the point of our jar:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Mommy Musings | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger