Remember

There are times when I can't help but ask God, "Why?" Such was the case when I discovered Kellie's blog: Another Day Stronger. Kellie's daughter Maddie passed away at four months old from SIDS. I don't know why God lets some things happen. I wish I had all the answers, but I don't. I do know that God is still present even through pain and as I have read Kellie's blog I have admired her strength and her resolve. She inspires me every time I read her blog.

Kellie asked that on her birthday those who follow her blog write a post remembering Maddie. I wanted to help do just that. I never met Maddie, but I know the joy a mommy feels in her child. I know that Kellie loved her daughter with her entire heart. Although Maddie's journey here was brief, I know Kellie still loves her daughter and the memory of her on earth and looks forward to seeing her again in heaven. I believe God brought me to Kellie's blog so that I could join others in standing before God's throne in prayer for her and her husband. Today, I would ask that those who read my blog remember Maddie, thank God that such a sweet little girl graced our earth and pray for the mommy and daddy that were left behind. Thank you for supporting this family!




1 comments:

Diana said...

It does make you wonder "why" these things happen. But God has a purpose in it. Lifting up Kelli and her husband in prayer today.

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Mommy Musings | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger