First Pumpkin Patch

Okay, I LOVE pumpkins and so I was definitely a sucker for going to a pumpkin patch with some MOPS moms today. And of course, I was STOKED to get Alexis' first pictures in the midst of pumpkins. I had so much fun just hanging out at The Pumpkin Patch today. It's really a neat place with a maze, bounce slides, bounce houses, food and of course TONS of pumpkins. Someday Alexis will love all of that stuff, but at her age, it was simply explore the pumpkins and hay and I think it was a neat experience for her. It must have been since I had a hard time getting her to smile because she was so interested in looking around. Happy October all! Here are some pics:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Mommy Musings | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger